Board Election Information:
- Eden Health District has a five member Board of Directors. Board members must run for election and are elected by the residents of the District.
- Prospective Board members must be at least 18 years of age and must be registered voters and residents of the District.
- Board members are expected to attend monthly regular Board meetings and occasional special meetings.
- The term, once elected, is for four years and there is no limit on the number of terms.
- All candidates running for office must file a Form 700 – Statement of Economic Interest. Candidates must file their Form 700 at the Alameda County Registrar of Voters Office, 1225 Fallon Street, Room G-1 in Oakland.
- The cost of a candidate’s statement is to be paid for by the candidate.
- Interested parties can learn more at the Alameda County Registrar of Voters Office website.